08 February 2012

eat.walk.love



 A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master...” 
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love




last night, i had fun. i really enjoyed your company. i love the way you smile, i love the way you annoyed me, i love the long walk, i love the way you hold my hand because i walked so slow, i love when you kissed me knowing that all those eyes of people looking behind us. i love the silence, the cooling breeze that touches through my skin. i love the way you asked 'are you okay' i really enjoyed it- yeah really. i did. though i make you mad. i'm so sorry for being pessimistic, sorry for thinking bad things. but you know how much i love you- you know i surrendered my all to you. i love you. please keep saying these words that makes my heart melt. please promise me that you'll love me until forever. i believe in you-in your words, in your tears and in your eyes. i do believe you. i love you. i had fun :) thank you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there lovelies I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave one as well as your blog sites so I too can pay you a visit. Good vibes and a gazillion gratitude for reading. :)