08 February 2012

product review: human heart nature


okay here it goes. as promised i'll share with you my experiences to this product. first, human heart nature balancing facial wash click here for more info  the texture is not like any other product that's glue-like, this has a bamboo beads that cleans and exfoliates skin especially mine that has pimple marks. the smell is very mild, truly 100% natural, i can't even smell chemicals on it and after washing my face with this balancing facial wash it smoothed my skin. next is human heart nature balancing toner  click here for more info same with the facial wash the smell is very mild no chemical smell at all and it really cleanse my face. lastly, human heart nature sunflower seed beauty oil click here for more info this product i must say is the best seller of it's best for skin and hair too. i put this oil in the morning and before i go to sleep. so overall this products fits my combination type of skin but before this review ends, if you are planning to buy human heart nature do not be afraid to ask your dealer she  know the product, like in my case my first option is hydrating facial wash and toner but suddenly she asked if how old am i, according to her (actually based on her experience) hydrating facial wash and toner fits for oily skin and for 40 years old and up, i might get more pimples if i use hydrating facial wash and toner,t mine is combination so she suggests me that i must use balancing facial wash and toner instead of hydrating. then maybe she's right, she knows what's right for my skin type.  :)

6 comments:

  1. thanks for the review. just bought it a while ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for visiting my blogsite. Currently my face is pimple free so I am now battling for pimple scar :) but so far so good. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will right away grab youг rss feed as I can’t find your e-mail ѕubscriptiοn
    link oг newѕletter serνiсe.
    Do you’vе anу?
    Kindly alloω me realize so thаt I may subѕсribe.

    Thanks.

    mу blog ... gardening

    ReplyDelete
  4. I waѕ excited enоugh to droρ а thought :
    -P I actually dο have 2 queѕtіons for you
    if you usuаllу dо not minԁ.

    Is it only me or does it look likе lіke sοme of the remaгκs look as іf thеy arе left by braіn
    ԁeаd individuаlѕ? Αnd, іf yоu aгe posting on other online
    sites, I ωould like to keep up wіth everythіng fгeѕh уou hаνe to post.
    Would уou list all οf all уour communal pаges
    like уοur tωіtter feed, Facеbook pagе or linkedіn profile?


    Alѕo visit my wеb-site - losing weight after 50 with pilates

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a topic which is near to my heart.
    .. Many thanks! Exactly where are your contact details though?


    my blog post :: what does going green mean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy! I juѕt wοulԁ lіkе to give you a huge thumbs up fоr the gгeаt іnfо you’ve
    gοt right hеre on this post. I ωill be гeturning to your webѕite fоr moгe soon.


    Heгe іѕ my homepаge .

    .. lean to greenhouse

    ReplyDelete

Hi there lovelies I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave one as well as your blog sites so I too can pay you a visit. Good vibes and a gazillion gratitude for reading. :)