13 January 2012

new year's reSOLUTION

every year people seems to be crazy to accomplish things that are impossible to reach. most of them want to have this and that, how can it be possible if you don't have the courage and determination to reach for your goals. i've learned to stay focus and keep the eyes on the goal though there's a lot of distractions in this world. that's why i' ve listed down my goals for 2012  that will surely turn me into a good person, not just for myself, not just for everyone surrounds me but for the country and world. let me share my 2 solutions.

1. to look for an institution that i can serve for, wherein i can share the blessings that i've received. i wanted to extend my help to people even for a small things without looking for something in return. it is such an honor and heart warming to see people thanked and smile on you. 













2. to love mother nature- more. i consider myself as environmentalist -- by heart and soul. i am hoping that everyone would think what i am thinking (i say this in a very calm mode) one is not enough to help our mother nature to survive her enemy-- global warming. unity is the only solution to save and conserve our nature.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there lovelies I would love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave one as well as your blog sites so I too can pay you a visit. Good vibes and a gazillion gratitude for reading. :)